The World Series of Poker 2010 (WSOP 2010) begins on 28 May 2010 at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. This year marks the 41st running of the competition, having been held on an annual basis since 1970.
The event contains many different tournaments over almost every imaginable version of poker. The No-Limit Hold’em begins on 5 July 2010. From this date until 17 July 2010, play is whittled down to 9 players who reconvene in November for a chance to become the tournament winner, an accolade commonly regarded to be the poker world champion for that year.
How to qualify for WSOP 2010 for free
Event number 57 is the No-Limit Hold’em Championship, unquestionably the main event and the one for which WSOP 2010 will be renowned. The buy-in for this tournament is usually $10,000 but it is possible to qualify for free.
In order to do this you will need to enter – and succeed in – one of the WSOP 2010 feeder tournaments. A good place to start looking is 888 poker which is offering 88 people the chance to win a seat at the prestigious WSOP 2010. Each prize package includes the cost of buying in to the tournament plus hotel accommodation, travel and spending money. 888 poker is running 8 competitions:
- A monthly points race – the top 4 players each month will win the prize of a place at the main table. Other players towards the top of the leader board win other WSOP 2010 related prizes.
- Bounty tournaments – by finishing first or second in one of these tournaments, or by knocking out one of the bounties, you can also win a place at the table.
- A cards and coins points race – this is a similar concept to number 1., but points can be accumulated in other casino games as well as poker. Ideal if you enjoy a variety of casino games.
- A monthly points race for women only – the top player will win a place at the main table, with other WSOP 2010 prizes for those finishing high up.
- Raked hands race – monthly competitions offering the 2 players who play the most real money poker hands the chance to win a place in the main event.
- YouTube competition – make a video about why you deserve a place at WSOP 2010. The most watched one on YouTube will also win a place in the main event.
- Tournament competition – another place is available to the best tournament playing customer. The formula to calculate this is linked to the number of tournaments played and their values.
- Customer generator – finally, there is a place for the person who introduces the most number of customers to 888 poker each month.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4304508
- Trying New Casino Games
- Five Successful Online Casino Gambling Essentials
- Which Roulette System to Acquire?
- The Popularity and Risks of Online Gambling
- Sports Gambling – Price Per Head
- WSOP 2010 – Key Facts on the WSOP (World Series of Poker) – How to Qualify For Free
- Keno Strategy Is a Myth You Can’t Count On to Win
- No Deposit Poker and Its Workings
- Online Bingo Games Are Same As Casino Games
- New Online Casinos With No Deposit Bonuses